Search This Blog

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 39



Why I believe What I Believe



Day 39
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
God owns everything by creation.  Worldly possession are not evil just the people who uses them.  Sometimes God takes the worldly possessions away from evil and gives it to His people.

Exo 12:35 And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:
Exo 12:36 And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

Question for the day: “ Am I using worldly possession to support my evil flesh?” “Am I using worldly possession to support my Lord for being a part of His people?”

No comments:

Post a Comment