Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 42



Why I Believe What I Believe



Day 42
Biblical Principle-Absolute truth from God's Word:
The LORD is to be praised for who He is.  Though Moses seemed to be praising the LORD for what He did.  In verse 11 we see Moses asking a great question with only one answer.  Who is like the LORD?  No One.  Praise Ye The LORD.

Exo 15:1-3 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
Exo 15:11 Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment