Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 35



Why I Believe What I Believe



Day 35
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
God reveals himself through his names.  Abraham knew God as El Shaddai , God provides.  God revealed himself to Moses as Jehovah, The Self Existent One.  

Ex 6:2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD:
Ex 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

How well do you know God?  Where do we start?   We must first believe that He IS, Jehovah, then we see that He is a rewarder, El shaddai.
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

No comments:

Post a Comment