Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 33



Why I Believe What I Believe



Day 33
Biblical Principle-Absolute truth from God's Word:
God IS.
This is a truth that we will never fully understand. God is greater than all His creation. He transcends all of space and time. He is Alpha and Omega , beginning and the end all at once in. God is ever present.

God IS.

Exodus3:13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Practical-Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

We need first to acknowledge to ourselves who we are. Moses was correct in asking “who am I” The practical to the principle here is we are no one without the “I AM”

Exodus 3:10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
Exodus 3:11 And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?

No comments:

Post a Comment