Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 34



Why I Believe What I Believe


Day 34
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
The LORD IS!  When one asked not for information, but to question the truth; it always leads to hardening of the heart to the truth.  It is ok to ask God a question but never ok to question God.

Ex 5:2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.
Rom 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Rom 9:18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Rom 9:19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

What are you facing to day that you need an answer from God?  Go ahead and ask for an answer.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

But when God gives you an answer, don’t question it.

No comments:

Post a Comment