Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 25



Why I Believe What I Believe


Day 25
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
When God blesses we are changed and then we can see God face to face.  When we see God we have eternal life.

Gen 32:26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
Gen 32:27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.
Gen 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
Gen 32:29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.
Gen 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.


Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

Only God can give us a pure heart.  We then are blessed and because of that we can see God. 
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Are you trying to get people to see God?  Maybe we need to show them that they are not pure and that their only hope is to beg God to bless them.  The only answer Is God.  Point people to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment