Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 171



Day 171
Biblical principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
There is only one God. He is Lord. He is strength and power. He works directly in my life.
2 Samuel 22:31-38, As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. 32For who is God, save the Lord? and who is a rock, save our God? 33God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. 34He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places. 35He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. 36Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great. 37Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip. 38I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.
Practical - Works that apply Biblical principle:
There is One God who works directly with the body of Christ, the church.
Ephesians 4:4-8, There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. 7But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. 8Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

No comments:

Post a Comment