Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 170



Day 170
Biblical principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
Truth: Praise the Lord for who He and not forgetting to praise Him for what He has done for us.
2 Samuel 22:1-7, And David spake unto the Lord the words of this song in the day that the Lord had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul: 2And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; 3The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. 4I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 5When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid; 6The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me; 7In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
Practical - Works that apply Biblical principle:
Count your Blessings and Praise the Lord for them.
Peter 4:11, If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment