Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 54



Why I Believe What I Believe


Day 54
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
When we come in contact with God it makes a visible difference to those around us but sometimes not to us.  Our focus is on Him and others, let us never loose that.
Exodus 33:18-23 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
Exodus 34:29-30 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.
And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.
Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.
When people hear you speak or see you service; do they talk among themselves that they believe you have been with Jesus?
Act 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment