Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 190



Day 190
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
Sin affects all aspects of our life.  Our entire life is affected from the physical and emotions beings.  When sin is not dealt with our bodies are affected.  But when we deal with our sin God brings healing in all areas.

Psalms 32:1-5 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
 Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
 I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

The Scriptures gives the answers to everyday problems of life.  This passage is neglected many times because it is not understood.  The Lord is interested in our lives including our physical and emotional well-being.  Both Old Testament and New Testament deals with how we can deal with sin that affects our entire life.  

James 5:10-16 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he hath committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

No comments:

Post a Comment