Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 189



Day 189
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
When we dwell in the Lord; no matter what the world attacks with will fail. We do not need to fear what the world can do.  The Lord gives light, strength, and shelter from all enemies.

Psalms 27:1-5 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

When we build our life on the rock of the truths we can stand the storms of life.  The key is to know the truths and do them.

Matthew 7:24-25 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment