Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 171



Day 171
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
There is only one God, He is Lord, He is strength and power, He works directly in my life.
2Samuel 22:31-38 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
 For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?
 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.
 He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.
 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.
I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

There is One God who works directly with the body of Christ the church. 

Ephesians 4:4-8 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

No comments:

Post a Comment