Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 169



Day 169
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
All I takes is on person to make a big noise and many people turn away from God’s man.
This turn is not a matter of opinion or a choice between differing views.  Always choose to follow God’s man.  But more importantly the truth in this passage is the contrast is in Belial and God. 

2Samuel 20:1-2 And there happened to be there a man of Belial, whose name was Sheba, the son of Bichri, a Benjamite: and he blew a trumpet, and said, We have no part in David, neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: every man to his tents, O Israel.
 So every man of Israel went up from after David, and followed Sheba the son of Bichri: but the men of Judah clave unto their king, from Jordan even to Jerusalem.

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.
When we try to pick between people we are going to follow it always end in trouble.  The practical to the principle is to always follow Christ and He will always bring us the leaders we need to follow.

1Co 1:11-13 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

No comments:

Post a Comment