Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 180



Day 180
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
When we face the troubles of the day, we begin with seeing the forces of evil all around us and a feeling of hopelessness.  But when we see the Lord and call on Him we then see the victory. 
Psalms 3:1-4 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.
When we realize the God is greater than the world we then can know the difference between truth and lies.
1John 4:4-6 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

No comments:

Post a Comment