Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Biblical Principles Daily Devotionals Day 50



Why I Believe What I Believe



Day 50
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
God’s instructions to us has always been the same.  Teach others what God gave us in His word.
Exo 24:12 And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

The Lord has commanded us to go, teach and recognize those who come to Christ. The work of salvation is the Lord’s not ours. 

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment