Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 154



Day 154
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
When God set down authorities, He always has another in place.  We are not to worry about the outgoing nor the incoming; this is God’s business not ours. 

1Samuel 16:1 And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.

Even with Jesus sending the Holy Spirit established that the Lord will not leave us with out the authorities we need which includes himself.  So why would he leave us with out protection from Satan by not providing us all that we need.


John 14:16-21 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment