Search This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 110



Day 110
Biblical Principle - Absolute truth from God’s Word:
All Truth is God’s truth.  God warns us not to try to get the truth for those who would attempt to have truth apart from God.  Mankind has always tried to reach truth by any means necessary without having to go directly to the source of truth, God.

Deu 18:9-16 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

Practical - Works that apply Biblical Principle:
This section is for you to find a way to apply the truth in your life. I will try to give only one as example; there may be other practical ways. This is what makes the Christian walk so important and makes it important to have a deliberate purpose in everything we do.


Beware of man’s versions of the truth.  Watch out for those who claim to have the truth without using the True Word of God. 

Gal 1:6-12 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment